What is Faithwalking 101?
- Faithwalking is a spiritual formation process with the end goal of joining God on mission in the world.
- The Faithwalking 101 journey begins with an intensive 2-day weekend retreat.
- During the retreat participants will hear several presentations about being fully human and fully alive, spend time in solitude following each presentation, and share experiences in a small group setting.
Components of the Faithwalking 101 Retreat:
- A call to radical obedience as a result of your growing love for (trust in) God.
- Integrity defined as (1) workability and (2) keeping your word.
- A call to authenticity in which you bring all of what you know about you (public, private, secret self) to all of what you know of God. . . and then share your experience authentically with a few others.
- The impact of vows – decisions that you made in your first spiritual formation that stand as obstacles to radical obedience today. Giving your word to growing in obedience in some arenas where you are habitually disobedient that results in an increasingly missional life.
THIS WEEKEND IS FULL; PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO LET US KNOW YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT ONE IN NOVEMBER
Location: Mile High Vineyard Church: 5855 Wadsworth Bypass, Building B, Arvada, CO 80003 (for all meeting times; overnight stay is not included)
Hosted By: Restoration & Mile High Vineyard
Cost: $75 (includes: retreat, meals, and all supplies)
*Childcare is not available.
• It isn’t required for spouses to participate together.
• This isn’t the kind of retreat you can participate in certain parts… it is an all or nothing kind of thing.
• This retreat is INTENSE. You will process through your “first formation” and how different patterns formed within you and what it looks like for God to begin to change you and those patterns.