- We value the tension and mystery inherent in faith, and we look for God to move in often surprising ways.
- We value simplicity as God calls us to live in a culture of excess.
- We value hospitality, and we offer belonging to people wherever they are in their belief or non-belief.
- We value prayer and the Bible: they draw us closer to our Triune God—and his purposes, action, and power.
- We value sharing stories. They connect generations, break down walls, and help us remember we are not alone.
- We value the idea that faith includes taking risks, especially the risk of being vulnerable with others.
- We value evangelism, sharing the extraordinary good news of Jesus in word and deed.
- We value family, and provide space for the entire family to belong.